Collision & PDR
- Limited lifetime warrantee
- Certified technicians & shop
- Unibody & frame corrections
- Jaco downdraft paint & cure booth
- ASE & I-Car technicians
- Complete insurance negotiations
- Hail damage & PDR
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics
- Oil, filter and lube services
- Routine maintenance service
- Brakes, calipers, rotors, & lines
- Anti-lock brakes – ABS lights
- Struts, shocks and suspension
Towing & Lockout
- Tire changes
- Lock out services
- Jump starts
- Fuel delivery
- Traffic accidents
- Jump starts and fuel deliveries
- Roadside assistance 24/7
Detailing & Buffing
- Clay treatments
- Bug, tar & road film removal
- Scratch & nick brush touches
- Buffing, polishing & waxing
- Shampoo service
- Vacuum & dressing
- Headlamp restoration
- Cabin deodorizing treatment
- Leather upholstery care
Custom & Tailored
- Commercial fleet refinishing
- Entrance residential steel door refinishing
- Restorations & fabrications
- MIG & TIG Welding services
- Vinyl lettering, pinstripes & graphics
- Award winning detailing service
- Fiberglass + SMC repairs
- RV, motor coach & camper repairs & refinishing
Why Jack Colemans?
60 Years of excellence reputation
Since 1952 Jack Coleman’s Body Shop & Service Center has been Central New York’s premiere repair facility providing customers with full array of services from complete collision repairs, touchups and glass replacements to detailing, towing, and lettering. We repair all makes as well as provide restoration service on classic cars, custom and specialty work on motorcycles, snowmobiles and boats. We use only the highest quality parts and materials to protect you and your investment while providing you with a lifetime warranty. Be sure to give us a call today or stop by for an estimate. Read more
- We have over 60 Yrs of excellent reputation, we owe it all to you,THANK YOU!
- We work 100% for you, our customer.
- We guarantee our repairs and your complete satisfaction at delivery.
- We use factory parts & finishes.
- Rental/substitute vehicles on location
- We are a certified facility.
Take it easy driving– the life you save may be mine. — Brenda MI want to thank you for making my car look as good as new again. Thank you for going that extra mile for me. You run a very good business and I'm very appreciative. You came highly recommended by several people I talked with, I think your good name speaks for itself, thanks again.
Stress Free holiday! — Kristin hJohn Coleman gave us a stress free holiday by repairing our vehicle(which had hit a deer right before Christmas) within the time promised, offering wonderful communication and excellent quality of work. John and his family go out of their way to make sure their customers are happy, something you do not find in many larger businesses these days. I highly recommend Colemans Autobody if you are looking for quality customer servce and repair.
Chevrolet Traverse — Melissa L.I ran into a pole with my 2012 Chevrolet Traverse. I did about $5000 worth of damage to my car. The guys there were very helpful, professional, and knowledgeable. I knew my leased vehicle was in good hands. When the car was finished it looked brand new again. I couldn't tell any damage had been done, plus the inside was detailed to perfection.
EXCELLENT SERVICE N STEWARDSHIP — William FJohn and his staff were amazing. John went out of his way to make sure that you understood the task at hand and tried to find the best quality parts at the lowest price available. John always called or talked to you to make sure this is what you wanted before working on the vehicle. John even threw in a christmas present and helped me out with my water jets at no cost. When I thanked him for his help, he stated thats what we try to do. John's and his staffs work on my vehicle was very attentive and top of its line at a very resonable price. I live in Tennessee and i found John and his staff to be quite honest and proffessional. If your in need of body work I reccomend colemans autobody. I am also military and suggest to all military to check colemans autobody out.
Wonderful Service — Emily S.It was a Saturday and needed to get my car towed to my Chevy dealer for some safety related recall repairs, the dealer could not provide a tow service so we contacted Jack Coleman's, they sent a tow truck very quickly and got my car to the dealers safely. We were impressed with how professional and courteous they were and will definitely use them again if we needed to.
A hidden gem!!! — kristin hA++++for Coleman's Auto body! Communication was excellent, service was fast and quality of work was outstanding, our van looks better than it did before it went in! It was a pleasure to have someone actually take the time to explain the whole process from start to finish. After having our van repaired so beautifully we decided to keep Colemans Auto Body busy by first giving him my rusty old jeep to repair the door hinges...a job we knew would not be fun yet was done with a smile...then if that was not enough we brought him our teenage daughter's first truck to give a little "makeover"...it was a rust bucket. We set how much we had to spend and they worked their magic on it...They went above and beyond making it look presentable. My daughter loved it as a rustbucket and loves it even more now!!!Thanks so much Colemans...we will keep 'em coming..don't worry
His work is excellent! — Tamara T. SmithI have used Coleman's for all of my body work on my vehicles for over 15 years. His work is excellent! He is professional, dependable, and gets the the job done in a timely manner. You can't go wrong using his service.
In New York you have the absolute right to select the collision repair shop of your choice. No insurance company, independent agent, representative, appraiser , adjuster or staff member of an insurance company can legally force you to or away from any specific repair shop, require that repairs be made by a specific repair shop or individual. Nor can they require you to have your vehicle inspected at their drive-in claims center. If you request it, your insurer must inspect the damage to your vehicle at your chosen location or collision repair shop. (Regulation 64)
- You have the right to have your vehicle towed to any location that you choose.
- You must notify your insurance company before repairs begin.
- You do not have to go to a drive-in claims center. Your insurer must inspect the vehicle at any location you choose, within 6 working days.
- You do not need to get two or three estimates. Just ONE, from your shop of choice.
- Your insurance company is responsible for payment to restore your vehicle to pre-accident condition.
- Your insurer must negotiate in good faith with the shop of your choice.
- The registered repair shop you choose should provide an estimate of damage and assist you with the processing of your claim to ensure safe and proper repairs are made to your vehicle.
- A repair shop has no right to speak on your behalf without first given Designated Representative Authority by you.
FAQ’S & News
When your insurance company wants you to use their body shop, watch this video first and decide for yourself…
Schedule your appointment now